is my rg570ct hard case messed up? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 11:53 PM Thread Starter

is my rg570ct hard case messed up?

i got this hard case with my rg570ct is destroyed more then just not being able to stand on it side flat? from my understanding this case is supposed to help it with temperature to or not really? here are some pictures of the damage it had when i got it. it seems to be missing two of those metal balls on the bottom for it to stand on. other then that the foam and all is still there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 01:15 AM

Re: is my rg570ct hard case messed up?

Yes it is broke... common thing on those (or any cheap case).
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 01:48 AM Thread Starter

so should i get a new one. or if i dont care about those metal balls as i never stand it up like that should i be fine
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 03:44 AM

thats normal use damage isnt it?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 06:55 AM

It should be fine. I have an Ibanez case that is exactly the same, 2 studs missing from the same side. It just about stands up on it's own but for me it's nothing to worry about.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 11:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbanezDaemon View Post
It should be fine. I have an Ibanez case that is exactly the same, 2 studs missing from the same side. It just about stands up on it's own but for me it's nothing to worry about.

yeah it still stands just croocked. i just want to know it wont mess up the integrity of the case to protect my guitar when in it. i guess i am getting the message its fine.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 05:54 AM

Itll do the job fine. Just don't leave it standing on it's side unattended, lean it up against something if you have to.

Tags
alderwood , guitar , guitar case , hard case , rg570ct

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode