Mystery custom shop Jackson "all seeing eye" - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

Mystery custom shop Jackson "all seeing eye"

So I ran into this beast today, it's a custom shop Jackson with a cool pyramid eye graphic on black paint. It is pretty old ya can tell but couldnt reach to check serial and I'm no Jackson man at all, never owned one but that might change. It had a sweet neck with odd looking dot inlays instead of sharkfins. And a original Floyd rose but black with like a off Rolex looking texture to it. First I have seen. Hum single single pups so I guess that is a soloist/ Phil Collen style. all active pups but no badge on em or it was wore off as it has seen goo bit of use. The humbucker was painted into the theme which was odd for one thst old. To me anyway, as I said I know nothing bout the custom shop Jackson. Had a price of $1199.00 on it. If my Dr appt would have allowed I would of had em get it down but I passed. It did look well used for my almost anal picky guitar issue but I have searched everywhere and can't find this thing online or any mention of it. I almost think the green paint of the graphic may be glow in the dark. I wish I could seen frets better but hung on wall . It said late 80's model which may have put it in that vai/Jackson era. Be some **** if it was based round vai liking that type design. As Jackson made him a eye guitar when he was courting them. Not like this one but ironic anyway. I'm just dying to resurrect it for some reason. But it's no collected grade, could be fixed up close though and is absolutely only one I ever seen. Please hit me with any info you have on custom shop stuff in thst area.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 11:55 PM

Re: Mystery custom shop Jackson "all seeing eye"

pics would help...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 01:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink13 View Post
pics would help...
Yes they sure would but I was bout late for Dr appt and long way from home. Didnt have a thing with a camera on it. Well I say long way from home about 2 1/2 hour drive . But I'm gonna call em tomorrow see if they will send me pics. They are pretty good to me there.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by akjc77 View Post
Yes they sure would but I was bout late for Dr appt and long way from home. Didnt have a thing with a camera on it. Well I say long way from home about 2 1/2 hour drive . But I'm gonna call em tomorrow see if they will send me pics. They are pretty good to me there.
I actually have sum pics now but can't get them posted rite, if anyone knows how to size them correct I would love to email them to ya to post I know you Vai guys would like this it is pure Vai/Jackson era and a wicked soloist.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 10:28 PM

Reviews: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by akjc77 View Post
I actually have sum pics now but can't get them posted rite, if anyone knows how to size them correct I would love to email them to ya to post I know you Vai guys would like this it is pure Vai/Jackson era and a wicked soloist.
PM me the pictures and il post em up for ya
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-04-2012, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
PM me the pictures and il post em up for ya
I only have them on a iPod so I will have to email them , like gmail email. Yes I'm not computer savvy,

Tags
mystery custom shop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode