need to sell where can I ask for price? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 01:19 AM Thread Starter

need to sell where can I ask for price?

I need to sell off some of my guitars to get something that I really want. Is it OK to ask for a price range here? They are Ibanez guitars that I don't play anymore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 02:02 AM

Re: need to sell where can I ask for price?

Unless its some kind of rare model, simply find it on e-bay and see what theyre going for. Even better, check "completed auctions" (you can do it if you log into your e-bay account and click "advanced search").

That'll give you an idea of what things sell for, so you can offer a fair price.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 08:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddersymphony View Post
Unless its some kind of rare model, simply find it on e-bay and see what theyre going for. Even better, check "completed auctions" (you can do it if you log into your e-bay account and click "advanced search").

That'll give you an idea of what things sell for, so you can offer a fair price.
I have tried that but I'm having a hard time finding an auction that is for the same guitars. I don't want to list them here for fear of breaking any rules.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2009, 10:45 PM

There are ways to do this without breaking any rules. Why not just start a thread where you just show them to the Jemsite community? We all love to see and talk about Ibanez guitars.

As long as the conversation stays along the lines of, "those usually sell for . . . " as opposed to, "make me an offer," you should be fine.

Peace

Mike
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 08:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikey Mikey View Post
There are ways to do this without breaking any rules. Why not just start a thread where you just show them to the Jemsite community? We all love to see and talk about Ibanez guitars.

As long as the conversation stays along the lines of, "those usually sell for . . . " as opposed to, "make me an offer," you should be fine.

Peace

Mike
That's a good idea. Thanks for your help.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode