Ibanez JEM Forum banner

New Gear Pics

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  elcid 
#1 ·
Hey all, picked up so new stuff in trades over the last few weeks and I finally got around to loading pics. Enjoy.

Light Ash Tele, It's Korean so I almost didn't buy it, but the price was right, it came stock with Duncans and the neck is very Wolfgang-esque. Birdseye maple with abalone dots. I am replacing all the rest of the electronics with an RS Tele kit.

Birdseye Les Paul. '57 Classic pickups, haven't gotten to play it yet.

A while back I started a thread about custom cabs, here is my Valve Jr and the cab I had made from Lopoline (a guy with an e bay store) The speaker is an Eminence Redcoat

The Rock Shelf because I'm a dork.

See less See more
#5 ·
The VJ is a great little amp, you really need to crank it to get it to break up, thats why there is a distortion poedal on top of it. There are a ton of mods on the internet that can be done to the amp relatively cheap. I bought it with plans to mod it, but I havent gotten around to it yet and really dont think I need to. It's mainly my bedroom amp or the one to use when I dont want to over use my 64 Princeton.

I got the tele f0r $500 out the door. MF sells it for about $689 but I have a good hook up at a couple of stores. The main guy I buy from is pretty funny because he will give me a price then after I say I'll take it, he lowers the price once more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.