New Guitar, first post. - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 12:02 PM Thread Starter

New Guitar, first post.

HI guys, I have been poking around this forum for some time reading people's ideas and knowledge. I recently picked up a new guitar that I have been looking at in my guitar shop for almost a year, finally a dream come true. I traded my RG5EX1 for a RG1550 Prestige Phantom Blue. My first Prestige, I must say awesome, except for the pups, they had to go in favor of my favorite, Dimarzio's evolutions. I have those installed and now she's perfect. I tried to post some photo's but said I exceed my quota, anybody know I get pics on here?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 12:15 PM

Re: New Guitar, first post.

Welcome and congrats with your new purchase.

In order to get pics uploaded you need to have more posts.

keep typing! enjoy!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Sol

More than 10 to be precise, if you want to post links.

Otherwise just attach the picture - just mind the size.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 12:47 PM

Reviews: 10

Congratulations and welcome! Nice call on the RG 1550 with the maple board...maple is so nice Must have been pretty satisfying to finally bring that RG home after eyeing it up for so long! enjoy!!!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

Yes, I take lessons there also, I would walk right by it every week and dream of having it. I was suprised that it stayed there so long but it worked out in my favor. The wife finally let me get it but had to trade one of my guitars, and the RG5 went bye bye.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode