New here! - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

New here!

Hey everyone, im new here (obviously) so I thought id post something. I'm 17, and like in NovaScotia, Canada. I am one day away from ordering an RG1570L from Rich. I was going to order it yesterday, but some problems came up with my money, but tomorrow ill definately have it. I am plannin on having my RG made up like a jem, i just dont know what one, im still looking. If i could, id get a jem 555 lefty and give it some heavy mods but i cant seem to find one anywhere. I wish i could find someone who was selling one Anyway, after a few months with my guitar (and alot of money saving) im prolly gonna send my guitar off to either LGM, or ATD, depending on if i decide to get swirls or not. Oh yeah, I might aswell mention my gear. My amp is a 1x12 solid state amp with 150 watts by a canadian company called Beckemer. I own a Bad horsie 2 contour wah, a digitech Xseries metal master, and an Xseries delay and chorus on the way. Anyway, rant over for now.

Cheers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 08:12 PM

Welcome! I'm 17 too actually. I imagine a 1570L is probably the best left handed guitar you can buy in the under $1000 price range, so good choice.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, but its under 1000 if your american....Stupid Canadian curancy
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 02:38 AM

welcome Koss!
hey, is your nickname from the popular '70/'80s audio company?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 04:10 AM

Welcome. If you're looking for a "base" guitar to mod to a JEM, probably better going for a RG1550L. At least that one already has the pickguard.

But then again, it matters not so much between a 1550 and a 1570. Both should be cool gits.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-10-2004, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

Since when has there been a 1550 lefty? And my nick i got from my headphones

Tags
left handed guitar , solid state amp

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

rg1550l
ibanez rg1550l

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode