new LACS is here - Page 2 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 06:02 PM

Re: new LACS is here

Lush guitar!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 07:01 PM

man, i am so jealous of you.
post #18 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 07:05 PM

Reviews: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine_head1 View Post
Lush guitar!
I didn't even have to look at your location to know you were Welsh!

That's the sexiest 7 string I've seen! Ebony and sharkies = win.
post #19 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 07:14 PM

Haha Wales FTW! lol
post #20 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xklusivly4u View Post
That’s the proto type for new model RGR2927, should be released to public with Edge Zero soon

Btw, very nice guitar, simply gorgeous.
Man, thats an S shape...

Congrats on the new axe, looks great
post #21 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:33 PM

Silverburst is some dope shizzzzznit. Good job on that one dude. Something about Mass and Silverburst...hahaha.
post #22 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 09:09 PM

ok that's it buz, you and me. edward 40-hands for that guitar. ozzfest style, pink or green gaff tape only. first to finish both swilly willies gets the axe. haha.
post #23 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 11:12 PM

awesome stuff, i just love it and hope it's available to the public soon!
post #24 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-06-2008, 01:30 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by markyperfection View Post
ok that's it buz, you and me. edward 40-hands for that guitar. ozzfest style, pink or green gaff tape only. first to finish both swilly willies gets the axe. haha.
we can go eddie 40 hands for guitars or car titles....
post #25 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-06-2008, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buz1701 View Post
we can go eddie 40 hands for guitars or car titles....
haha. i'm pretty sure any one of your guitars is worth more than my car, maybe grizz could make a trailer out of it or something.
post #26 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-06-2008, 08:51 AM

Reviews: 4

I've got a proposal that says we should sign a petition to get Ibanez to release a Buz signature series. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the pics. You've got taste!!! Awesome guitar
post #27 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-06-2008, 10:45 AM

I agree with no1spretty.

Unearth may not sell millions of albums, but I think a lot of Ibanez's target demographic would rather listen to Unearth than Slipknot. (Not saying Slipknot is bad of course, but I have known very few Ibanez owners who listen to Slipknot, and plenty who listen to Unearth). I only mention Slipknot because of Mick Thompson's signature series, which I feel is relatively bland and only a Slipknot fan would buy one with the "Seven" inlay, and the version without the "Seven" inlay is still very bland. This is where I would agree that a signature artist should have to sell millions of albums, because when a design is catered to a fan of the band, it really limits the overall potential of how much a guitar can sell. I feel that Buz McGrath's signature series would appeal to much more than Unearth fans, which I think would produce more sales over all.

Album sales or not, he has some fantastic guitars - period. Any 7 string player would give his series a solid look before buying, I think, just like most 7 string players give UV's a solid look before purchasing one. The reason most 7 string players give the UV a good look (IMO of course) when thinking of purchasing a 7 string is because of their reputation for being great guitars with a unique look, not because they scream Vai, (though the ones with pyramid inlay and the UV777PBK hint to it, but only for those who know Vai I would think).

Last edited by Drow Swordsman; 01-06-2008 at 01:10 PM.
post #28 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-06-2008, 10:48 AM

Reviews: 16

That's one awesome looking S right there. What band are you in? Looks like you should moonlight as an Ibanez new products employee to come up with some more awesome looking guitars. This thing would sell in a heartbeat!

post #29 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-06-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2018 View Post

That's one awesome looking S right there. What band are you in? Looks like you should moonlight as an Ibanez new products employee to come up with some more awesome looking guitars. This thing would sell in a heartbeat!

He's in a metalcore band called Unearth, and I agree with you!
post #30 of 55 (permalink) Old 01-06-2008, 12:58 PM

Reviews: 16

Oooooo....I have Unearth in the truck. I'm going to have to stick it in there. I like-ah-them.

What he should do is "unearth" his creative style on Ibanez guitars for the masses....that would be us!

Tags
ebony board , edge zero , fret inlay , ibanez guitars , mick thompson , pyramid inlay , signature guitar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode