new les pauls - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2016, 09:37 AM Thread Starter

new les pauls

ok so i might be swapping my indonisian made bfp jem for a 2015 les paul classic,so what these les paul like comparded to 80s 90s les pauls ??.also that g force tuning thing it looks like lot of trouble,any imput would be appreciated.rob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2016, 09:51 AM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2016, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

Re: new les pauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemsite View Post
you rather have 2015 les paul classic than indonisia jem glen yes ???
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2016, 12:25 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1

heck yes. the pro and con chart has every check box on the LP side plus it's a great axe... glen
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2016, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

ah cheers glen,yea im going to swap.only thing putting me of was g force most people complaining about it but if i cant get along with it,theres no trouble replacing it with grovers.thanks for ya imput glen cheers.rob
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2016, 02:05 PM

The LP Classic is an amazing guitar (very close to the vintage ones)! I have a LP with this G-Force system and it's simply wonderful. Before buying the guitar, I was suspicious about the tuning system's quality (and durability), but it's pretty solid (holding up since 2013) and it's very functional (holds the tuning, it's fast and reliable).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode