New member just joined - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 06:40 PM Thread Starter

New member just joined

Hello everyone Just found this website a few days ago. Figured I would just say hello and I have a question. I just ordered a Universe UV777BK and so far the lead time is 45 days or so (according to my dealer). I was just wondering if the estimated delivery times were reliable with Ibanez warehouses. I just don't want to play the waiting game.

Thanks in advance.

*edit* just realized this should be in the other forum sorry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:00 PM

Re: New member just joined

welcome to the boards and as far as the question is involved im useless.

but sit back and enjoy the ride these forums are the best.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:32 PM Thread Starter

thanks man. I have been enjoying the information on here alot. Definately lots to read.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 10:15 PM

Welcome!!!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 11:02 PM

Welcome and congrats on your UV777BK.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 12:43 AM

Welcome to the board!

Estimated delivery times from the Ibanez warehouse REALLY vary actually. It all depends on whether or not they have the item in stock. To tell you the truth, MOST dealers that I've come across assume that Ibanez will have it in stock and quote you the typical period of time it takes to get one in but will take on an extra two weeks just in case.

The thing you gotta keep in mind is that high end signature models (Jem's, UV's , JS') can take up to 3-6 (and even 8 ) months to show up. When I first ordered my UV777bk back several years ago, I placed the order in February just after the Namm show and it showed up in August/September, and it wasn't the dealers fault because I WAS the dealer.

I would seriously check with your dealer to see if Ibanez had one in stock and is shipping one over or if Ibanez is waiting for them to show up in thier warehouse.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 05:16 AM

Thumbs up Re: New member just joined

Welcome
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddroyce
Welcome to the board!

Estimated delivery times from the Ibanez warehouse REALLY vary actually. It all depends on whether or not they have the item in stock. To tell you the truth, MOST dealers that I've come across assume that Ibanez will have it in stock and quote you the typical period of time it takes to get one in but will take on an extra two weeks just in case.

The thing you gotta keep in mind is that high end signature models (Jem's, UV's , JS') can take up to 3-6 (and even 8 ) months to show up. When I first ordered my UV777bk back several years ago, I placed the order in February just after the Namm show and it showed up in August/September, and it wasn't the dealers fault because I WAS the dealer.

I would seriously check with your dealer to see if Ibanez had one in stock and is shipping one over or if Ibanez is waiting for them to show up in thier warehouse.
He told me the warehouse was waiting for one and said sometime in april for delivery.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoclasiccl
Hello everyone Just found this website a few days ago. Figured I would just say hello and I have a question. I just ordered a Universe UV777BK and so far the lead time is 45 days or so (according to my dealer). I was just wondering if the estimated delivery times were reliable with Ibanez warehouses. I just don't want to play the waiting game.

Thanks in advance.

*edit* just realized this should be in the other forum sorry.
Cancel you order if you can and get one from Rich www.ibanezrules.com - top of page

I think he has them in stock or will shortly and you get a pro set up to go with it.

And welcome!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 04:07 PM
Vendor

Mid March are when my next available will be in.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Re: New member just joined

I would have gone to Rich if I had known about him before I ordered. I have been using the same dealer for two years now. He is a close friend. His setup tech is decent but definately not Rich's calaber. I just read Rich's setup process and I now know where I am buying my 7V from.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 09:43 AM

Welcome

Regards

André

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode