Ibanez JEM Forum banner

New Trem system

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Racerx2k 
#1 ·
I just heard about this new sort of trem system: the Tremologic. It has a pretty silly name IMO, but it looks really sweet.
http://www.playtremologic.com/
It lets you detune each string individually. Quite expensive though; US$700 without installation!
Just thought i'd share it with you guys.

#4 ·
The video of the guy playing the s series on the website is pretty cool. Able to individually change the pitch of the strings with the "whammy fingers." So you could play some interesting chords and flat one string but simultaneously sharp another. Probably the most revolutionary tremolo since the transtrem.

#12 ·
Eh, I'm not impressed, ESPECIALLY at that price! I think they have quite a bit of refinement to do on it, before it even comes close to catching on. It actually looked kinda cheap and flimsy to me, there's no bar to do full-string dives. In fact, it actually looks like it makes standard dives damned difficult, if at all. All in all, just not worth it, which reminds me of three words: Washburn Wonder Bar, as in "I wonder what ever happened to the Washburn Wonder Bar"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.