Ibanez JEM Forum banner

NGD - 1989 USA Custom Necromancer's Castle w/ Orange Sky

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  nienturi 
#1 ·
Oh, my friends it's been waaaaaay too long since I had a NGD on Jemsite. I never thought I'd have another one myself but here we are! I've replaced one of the Ibby's I felt bad for parting with and this time...got it EXACTLY as I wanted the last one. Last was dot inlays, tuners on top & S/H. We now present you this beauty.

A most lovely and really good shape 1989 USA Custom Necromancer's Castle w/ Orange Sky. Completely stock (and you know y'all love them F2 Tone Zone's from DiMarzio). Normal thin cracks on either side of the 4 bolts and the neck is in excellent shape. Looks like it sat in someone's closet for many years. Got a pretty big ding west of the tone knob but otherwise she's looking good and playing good after a proper setup.

Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Awesome guitar! Congratulations! :)
Funny bit of trivia (if my memory serves me right...): all these guitars were hand painted and the artist who painted them decided to progressively paint the flying caracter smaller and smaller with each new guitar, as if he was flying away from the viewer. So that makes your guitar one of the early ones, giving that the caracter is quite present :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.