NGD: 2010 Epiphone Annihilation V - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 03:49 AM Thread Starter

NGD: 2010 Epiphone Annihilation V

Hello,

I've bought a used Epiphone Annihilation V over christmas and would like to show all of you my new baby.

I've been wanting one of these since they first came out but I was broke and couldn't afford one. For the last 4-ish years I've tried to find one but I couldn't find a single one anywhere.

Two weeks before christmas this one popped up on my facebook feed, so I had to get it.

This is a fantastic guitar, especially if you consider how much it cost when new.

I'm going into the details a bit more in this album of nice high quality pictures for your viewing pleasure: https://imgur.com/a/1YRj9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-28-2016, 11:09 AM

Re: NGD: 2010 Epiphone Annihilation V

Looks nice. Congrats.

Tags
epiphone v jeff waters , metal guitar , ngd , used guitar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode