Finally got time to create short NGD thread for my new Mayones Regius 7.
Placed an order at the end of January and it arrived exact 6 months later.
Spec wise it’s pretty much a standard Regius with Ash wings except the color, volume pot placement and glow-in-the-dark side dots.
So the final specs are:
- Flamed Maple top
- Profiled Swamp Ash body
- 11-ply / Maple-Mahogany-Amazakoe-Wenge neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- 25,4’’ scale
- Standard binding
- Green glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Fade Green Burst top + matching headstock, gloss finish
- Gloss finish on back of the body and neck
- ABM Fixed bridge
- Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners
- Seymour Duncan Jazz 7 + JB 7 with wooden bobbins
- 1x Volume pot (push-pull for splitting)
This is my second Mayones Regius 7 and I'm absolutely stoked by it. Build quality and craftsmanship are just amazing.
Guitar resonates really well and it’s acoustically very loud and clear. Love it!
Only thing I would like to change in this guitar are the SD pickups – they are just not my cup of tea.
Also – the wooden bobbins of the pickups are looking really nice but… they are collecting dirt too easily
Big Thanks to Artur from Mayones Guitars & Basses for the excellent communication and cooperation!
Hope You like it
Ultra quick sound test: