NGD Ibanez J Custom RG2-TB (Neck Thru Model) - Page 3 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-24-2012, 08:36 AM Thread Starter

Re: NGD Ibanez J Custom RG2-TB (Neck Thru Model)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowie8889 View Post
What a find! How could a 1999 guitar be in such immaculate condition? Awesome color as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totengott View Post
your collection makes me sick with envy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxadam View Post
Wow! Nice collection! Great shots!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boombatty View Post
amazing collection...hope that pinched nerve eases up so you can play those beauties,I know how bad pinched nerves can be
Quote:
Originally Posted by dccomputersa View Post
Pretty sexy dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennelsonlim View Post
i'm really really jealous of you my friend. You've got some amazing guitars! Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by apadua View Post
Killer collection....

Now you got me curios as to what other guitars you have laying around... And shots of those???
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGTFanatic View Post
Trust me....YOU DON"T WANT O KNOW!!!!!

even the Dali Lama would be envious.........LOL

I do have to say that I love it every time this thread comes up.....more reason for me to oogle.
Thanks so much guys for all the great comments, as always I appreciate and value your opinions!!

@Apadua: Yeah that's just the J Customs, I have other various Ibanez, Superstrat guitars, but haven't even photographed anything other than the J Customs that I buy for ages now, they are the only guitars that I can genuinely say are keepers so I only do NGD threads for those. Lots of other guitars here, always plenty coming and going. I have terrible G.A.S. Off the top of my head: ESPs, Jacksons, Caparisons, Kramers, Charvels, few one offs/oddities, etc, etc.

@Boombatty: Thanks man. Was bad with the pinched nerves for several months. Lost feeling in left/arm/fingers. Felt like constant pins and needles. Very restricted movemnet. Doctor wasn't a great help but think it has basically mended on it's own, def a lot better now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 04:21 PM

Reviews: 2
Re: NGD Ibanez J Custom RG2-TB (Neck Thru Model)

Damn, IbanezDaemon that's a really nice collection. Nice to sit down and just pick one of those grate guitars to play on.
ps that 1999 J Custom RG2-TB looks amazing...really like the transparant blue and nice with neck thru to.

Last edited by maqify; 08-26-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode