NGD: Jackson KE-2 Ghostbusters Slimed edition (56k...look out, it's got a knife!) - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2011, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

NGD: Jackson KE-2 Ghostbusters Slimed edition (56k...look out, it's got a knife!)

First and foremost, thank you Jemsite brother velocity!

So, after many trials and tribulations at the USA/Canadian border wondering if this guitar was actually painted in Ghostbusters Slime paint and perhaps radioactive, it finally made it's way to my door (well, more like I had to go to UPS's door to ****ing pick it up because I paid my import duty on it over the phone the week before but they don't let the local UPS hub know and the driver flat out refused to give me the guitar yesterday even with a receipt from UPS showing paid......but I digress.)

Let us look at the lovely Jackson Kelly KE-2 USA custom. I wish the hardware was gold but again, much digression...

Also got myself a brand new Roland GR-55 guitar synth in another trade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2011, 03:38 PM

Re: NGD: Jackson KE-2 Ghostbusters Slimed edition (56k...look out, it's got a knife!)

Very cool!! The colour is sweet!!!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2011, 03:44 PM

Re: NGD: Jackson KE-2 Ghostbusters Slimed edition (56k...look out, it's got a knife!)

I agree I love the Green. I think I would prefer black hardware fwiw. Good luck with it.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-03-2011, 11:17 PM

Reviews: 11

gold hardware would look awesome!!! put up a FT add and see who takes it. maybe offer $10 or something too because gold IS more expensive so it wouldnt exactly be a fair trade
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 10:35 AM Thread Starter

There is ONE thing that's aggravating me and that's the volume knob position. When I'm picking on the high strings, I like to anchor my pinky right where it's at. Obviously I can't do that here and it ends up feeling weird because the knob is in the way. I seem to always end up smacking it with my fingers as well. I dunno. I'll give it a few days but no one ever said every guitar trade worked out for the best. I'll probably end up offering it up if I can't acclimate to it.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 11:21 AM

You could likely swap the position of the switch with the volume knob, that might help a bit
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:27 PM

That sir, is beautiful.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaylightDies View Post
That sir, is beautiful.
I gave up on her already. Looks pretty, sounds pretty, just can't get a feel for it. She's gone to the 'bay with all the other guitars that didn't sell here. Kinda sad after all the hassles it took to get her here.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-09-2011, 06:20 AM

Reviews: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaylightDies View Post
That sir, is beautiful.
I disagree... It is very beautiful!!!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-09-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
I gave up on her already. Looks pretty, sounds pretty, just can't get a feel for it. She's gone to the 'bay with all the other guitars that didn't sell here. Kinda sad after all the hassles it took to get her here.
Shipping carriers must love all the business you give them
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 09:19 AM

That's pretty damn nice!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode