NGD - Kramer - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2013, 07:23 AM Thread Starter

NGD - Kramer

st-100.. It has a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in it and the tremolo is the Schaller Floyd Rose II... I'm gonna put stickers on her and fend off stage diving punks with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2013, 10:54 AM

Re: NGD - Kramer

Happy ngd
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-09-2013, 01:51 PM

pics dammit!
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-11-2013, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

here's the start of the stickering. The plan is to paint the thing dayglo green (like Vais green meanie) I'll tape the "FUGFC" so that's in black. My bands logo will be across the top & on the under side it will have what FUGFC stands for (which needs to be censored for this forum) The finger will be a home made decal.

The plan is to get any big Aussie bands & internationals we play with to sign it and eventually it'll be like an autograph book of the bands we play with.

I the past we've played with bands like D.O.A, Dayglo Abortions, The Defects, Anti Nowhere League... good old punk bands but I have no autographs and that junk so it'll be a nice piece of history for me when I'm old(er)

Last edited by humpy; 08-17-2013 at 09:37 PM.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-17-2013, 09:38 PM Thread Starter

for anyone interested, here's how she looks now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fugfc1.jpg (81.0 KB, 0 views)
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-19-2013, 07:10 AM

My first guitar was a Kramer ST-100. Sliver with one pickup, one know. I thought it was the ducks nuts.... I think they are made of plywood or something, but I didn't care. I wish I still had it... I probably wouldn't play it though.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 09:37 AM Thread Starter

oh yeah, pure plywood. I find it has a very compressed sound, not a lot of dynamics or the depth of my higher end guitars. But this one's purpose is to beat the crap out for a few songs when we play and keep as a momento of gigs and bands we get to play with. It's future is hanging on my man cave wall.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 09:53 AM

I have owned a few ply guitars. They are great beaters for sure. I don't mind them at all : )
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-22-2013, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUITARMAGEDDON View Post
I have owned a few ply guitars. They are great beaters for sure. I don't mind them at all : )
Me too! i have played some absolute rippers. i bet know one could tell the difference in a blind test with an identical solid body.

Tags
kramer , striker

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode