I finally finished my take on a 24 fret version of the old JS6000 which I call the JS6400
Here are the specs:
- Mahogany body,
- Birdseye maple neck
- 10" to 14" compound radius wenge fretboard, abalone dots.
- Jescar 47095 frets (Close to W6105)
- Bone nut,
- Gotoh 101C bridge and tuners,
- Zebra DiMarzio Fred and Cream Chopper
- Hi-Pass Filter (OFF on pull-pot)
- Coil Split (ON on pull pot)
- 3-way switch.
Here are some glamour shots.
If you're interested, there's a build thread
sub-forum, but as it doesn't get a lot of general interest traffic, I wanted to post the NGD thread here as well.