I've loved zombie films for as long as I can remember so I finally decided to get a zombie guitar made for me and Mike Learn (amazing artist and painter who does work for Charvel and Jackson) was the man who could pull it off. Needless to say, it's a dream come true in the way it looks and the way it plays.
Basic specs are:
- Alder body
- Gotoh hardtail bridge
- Ebony fingerboard with custom zombie inlays
- Dunlop 6100 frets
- Flamed maple neck (D profile, 1 11/16" nut, 2 1/4" heel)
- Reverse headstock painted to match body
- Locking Schaller tuners
- Dimarzio Tone Zone in bridge, painted to match the finish.
- Dimarzio PAF Joe in neck, painted to match finish.
- Volume control
- Dimarzio 3 way (EP1111) that splits the humbucker in its middle position.
- Hardshell Zombie case by Postal Monkey