NGD, Prestige 655 FSO - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2014, 08:37 AM Thread Starter

NGD, Prestige 655 FSO

Bit the bullet on this guitar as well as many of you other guys as well:

Absolutely adore it, and reason I bought it was to get the feel of a proper Ibanez with tremolo for my own Jem build.

One thing I have to say, that may be the n00b in me talking, but the bridge is very sensitive; When riffing, you do hear the tone "wobble" as if the guitar is set to auto-tremolo. It's a minor annoyance, and may just as well be my fault coming from strats, teles and les pauls.
I think I will put one or two Göldo Back boxes in it though, because I can't stand not being able to do double stop bends

Also, the setup from factory was not very good (big shock...), but that's a piece of cake fixing.

I don't particularly care for NGD-threads (consumer whores as we are here at Jemsite), but I feel I captured the color of this guitar better than any other thread on here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2014, 10:43 AM

Re: NGD, Prestige 655 FSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirataz View Post
I don't particularly care for NGD-threads (consumer whores as we are here at Jemsite), but I feel I captured the color of this guitar better than any other thread on here
I'll admit you did a better job capturing it than I did in my NGD thread (stupid cell phone pics). Beautiful and congrats!

Pretty soon we'll need a dedicated forum for 655 NGD posts if this continues!
Old 10-10-2014, 12:38 PM

Re: NGD, Prestige 655 FSO

I definitely agree with that too. haha

Keep them 655 coming LOL

Tags
fso , ibanez , prestige , rg655

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in