NGD: RG927QMF (Xmas colors) - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 02:04 AM Thread Starter

NGD: RG927QMF (Xmas colors)

Got rid of my 7620 so here's the replacement. Looks awesome IRL. Feels nice, too. Only one minor scratch but otherwise a 10/10 condition. Got it less than a half of the price of a new one. Would've prefered the fixed bridge one, but couldn't resist! I'm also new to these Edge Zero's.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 05:57 AM
Banned

Re: NGD: RG927QMF (Xmas colors)

wow !! lovely guitar! This was my 2nd option after the UV70p. Those two axes are almost identical, same body, mostly same neck, mostly same trem.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 06:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by panix View Post
wow !! lovely guitar! This was my 2nd option after the UV70p. Those two axes are almost identical, same body, mostly same neck, mostly same trem.
Yeah, I've wanted this color since I saw it in the first place. The price was right and if I were to the green dot UV, it should be the real one, not a Premium.

And I've got GREEN D Activators on it's way so pups, strap and knobs will be green :-o
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 06:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad_Astra View Post
The price was right and if I were to the green dot UV, it should be the real one, not a Premium.
I dunno, mine shreds everything to ribbons. What would the "real one" have that the premium has not? + the original had no AANJ, which for me is a big no.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 06:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I dunno, mine shreds everything to ribbons. What would the "real one" have that the premium has not? + the original had no AANJ, which for me is a big no.
I'm sure it's a great guitar. I just think that a Jem or an UV needs to have the Edge or Lo-Pro. Otherwise it ain't right.

Square neck heel ain't a problem for me. I have one on my 77FP and couldn't play with it with a square heel pocket =)
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 06:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad_Astra View Post
I'm sure it's a great guitar. I just think that a Jem or an UV needs to have the Edge or Lo-Pro. Otherwise it ain't right.

Square neck heel ain't a problem for me. I have one on my 77FP and couldn't play with it with a square heel pocket =)
The initial saddles screws of mine were garbage, but the new ones that the setup shop put in there seem pretty decent. The plate itself also seems thick and hard. Holds tune correctly. I won't abuse the trem and guitar with any pull ups greater than 3 semitones max and I really don't need to, although i have no signs that it could not handle it well.

Anyways, back to subject, the color in your is very nice! A truly beautiful guitar!

BTW, I just got a chap dean markley (or is it ernie ball) forest green strap and it works ok!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 07:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
The initial saddles screws of mine were garbage, but the new ones that the setup shop put in there seem pretty decent. The plate itself also seems thick and hard. Holds tune correctly. I won't abuse the trem and guitar with any pull ups greater than 3 semitones max and I really don't need to, although i have no signs that it could not handle it well.!
I meant the way Edge/LoPro looks like =)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode