NGD: USA Fender Tele Deluxe - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

NGD: USA Fender Tele Deluxe

I haven't had the chance to post pics for this new guitar yet so I'm taking a minute to share some now. This is a NOS '07 USA Fender Telecaster Deluxe. I had put this bad boy on layaway before the "great price hike of '09" came into effect. The store wanted to blow it out at cost (they had it in stock for at least 7mos @ the "old price" of $1249!!!) and let me put it on layaway. So I basically got it at around half of what they go for now new. I won't rant about the new prices as we have a couple threads about that already and also the fact that I got mine before the price hike

It is the usual spec for this series: alder body, S-1 switching, one piece maple neck, etc. I have owned a USA Tele in the past but that was many years ago (4-5yrs?) so I was very pleased to be getting another one finally. I will say I was worried about having a single coil guitar since I have been an avid humbucker player (for the bridge pup). This guitar sounds and plays smooth and sweet and cleaner than anything I own. I have gotten more compliments on tone and looks than I could have EVER imagined!!! She is a keeper and has already logged in more than 40hrs on stage in the past couple months.

Well on to the pics:

~Bones
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Hub

Re: NGD: USA Fender Tele Deluxe

Ooh, nice! Really like teles, would like to get my hands on a Kotzen tele one day... You must really play live alot, 40 hours for this guitar in a couple of months?! Nice! Congrats!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 06:01 PM

That's beautiful Bones!!

Great score, enjoy
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 06:11 PM

Ahhh me likes.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 12:39 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hub View Post
Ooh, nice! Really like teles, would like to get my hands on a Kotzen tele one day... You must really play live alot, 40 hours for this guitar in a couple of months?! Nice! Congrats!
Thanks gang, she is a killer for sure

When my band is playing out regularly (3 out of 4 weekends a month playing two nights per weekend) and I host both my 2 open mic nights I log in quite a few hours weekly with a guitar in my hands onstage. I won't mention that I also teach guitar during the day to about 35 students a week

I definitely keep busy.

~Bones
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 05:48 PM
Hub

Ah, I see! You really do keep busy! Thats great!

Tags
fender tele deluxe , telecaster

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode