NUNO N4 review - Check this out - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-21-2001, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 2
NUNO N4 review - Check this out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price Paid: $1000 (canadian)
Purchased from: N/A

Features: 10
mine was made in 1994 in the usa i think...has a bill lawrence L500 bridge pick-up and a duncan 59 neck pick-up. 22 frets, floyd rose bridge. blah, blah, blah. its a guitar...how many features can you ask for? mine does not have the cut-away thou...donno why, washburn says its an N4E and retails for $1599 so i donno

Sound: 10
i have slightly modified mine...i cut the head off!! because of the locking keys at the top of the neck i was able to do this. now after doing that it is lighter, looks alot better (head is very ugly) and still never, ever, ever goes out of tune. i tune it once ever 2 months!! i use it for heavily distorted punk music and it sounds amazing. clear and loud. i love "woody" (its name) and must give it a 10. i'm saving up for a better amp but i have played through a mesa/boogie nomad 100 head & 4x12 cabinet, a crate GFX-212 (piece of ****), a marshall VS65R (Piece of ****) and a few others...this guitar always sounds good. i have gotten so many complements on this sound and guitar

Action, Fit, & Finish: 10
finish was very nice...but not the way i want it so i just put 300 stickers on it. it had no flaws at all and is still flawless

Reliability/Durability: 9
it is 5 years old (got it in summer of 95) and it has never ****ed up on me. i have treated it like a guitar not a showpiece and it still rocks. only problem i have had was strap screw came out...i put another slightly larger one in and its perfect again. i have puked on it (what a set that was), spilt beer on it and dropped it once when the strap came undone and i was in the middle of a jump...still have never once had a problem

Customer Support: 4
sucks!!!...i have sent 3 e-mails asking simple questions and never once got an answer...my last e-mail told them that...thats why if i ever buy another guitar it'll be a jackson not a washburn even thou washburns are great. i finally called them and was on hold for 10 minutes!! i have talked to mesa/boogie (best people ever), carvin (nice folks) and now finally washburn (they can go to hell)

Overall Rating: 10
I have been playing for 4 years now and i have gotten to the point now where i would actually need a gutiar like this one. i bought it after working all summer at 13 years old. i learned on a bc rich but got this after 2 months. i wish it had a bettter looking head so i did'nt have to cut it off!! i am able to play anything from ****
like greenday "time of your life" to good riddance and even pop-punk like blink 182. to me this guitar is best for fast playing and octaves. e-mail me if you got any questions or can tell me why mine does'nt have th cut-away...thanks

I was checking out the reviewsand saw this
I like the head cutting part.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2001, 06:07 PM

NUNO N4 review

This is apparently a person with an extremely limited sense of the consequences of his (her?) actions. *I would *love* to be there when a string breaks or he decides to put on new strings. *:biggrin:

J
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2001, 07:46 PM

NUNO N4 review

LOL!!!!
* * * * * Stupid people shouldn't breed.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-24-2001, 12:57 AM

NUNO N4 review

perfect example of why the H-central review thing scares the crap out of me.... would you trust this guys opinion? *If I was thinking of picking up one of these, this would be of absolutely no use to me what so ever! *
Hey, it'll withstand puke and having tons of stickers put on it! *LOL.
What else could you want in a guitar? *

Tags
boogie nomad , floyd rose , floyd rose bridge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode