OMG - I'm in love....JCRG2011ZBOP - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 03:36 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 10
OMG - I'm in love....JCRG2011ZBOP

I've never seen these guitars before...I've never seen them on the Ibanez site (maybe they don't show up when I search the Canadian Ibanez home page)...but I was surfing Rich's site and came across this...OMG...it is so perfect...I'm gonna have to sell some stuff...it's soooo beautiful...it's even grey (doriangrey ...how am I ever gonna afford that...and get it past my wife ;o) ...but it's sooooo beautiful... =o[

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 03:46 AM

Re: OMG - I'm in love....JCRG2011ZBOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by doriangrey View Post
I've never seen these guitars before...I've never seen them on the Ibanez site (maybe they don't show up when I search the Canadian Ibanez home page)...but I was surfing Rich's site and came across this...OMG...it is so perfect...I'm gonna have to sell some stuff...it's soooo beautiful...it's even grey (doriangrey ...how am I ever gonna afford that...and get it past my wife ;o) ...but it's sooooo beautiful... =o[

Usually most wives can't tell the difference between guitars that look alike...if you change out guitars that look alike, they usually don't notice. But one thing they notice is the ins and out of the $$ flow...then its quite difficult getting one of these;o)
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 06:55 AM

Just let her know that you are the man and that in your castle you are king. It'll be worth it no matter what happens next .
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLinkageXx View Post
Just let her know that you are the man and that in your castle you are king. It'll be worth it no matter what happens next .
hmmm...thanks but I'm not feeling 100% confidence in that approach.......I think I'll have to sell some stuff before I can get one of these...I seriously am thinking about it though cuz I think those are the nicest RGs I've seen...I have some time to work on it though cuz Rich's site said that they are on order and not due in until summer...gotta start saving
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 01:43 PM
Vendor

BOP is [probably] the same color as BX, and I have a couple 8470's in BX to get listed that would be allot less than a new 2011 and easier to obtain.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
BOP is [probably] the same color as BX, and I have a couple 8470's in BX to get listed that would be allot less than a new 2011 and easier to obtain.
Thanks for the info!!! How much is a lot less? I just looked on your site but I couldn't find 8470's anywhere =0 I did a google search and it looks like the 8470s come with the Edge Pro II instead of the ZR...correct?

btw - your website is amazing! looks like you're a very busy guy...you must not sleep very much
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 02:20 PM

JCRG8470 has the Edge Pro.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 04:37 PM

Damn.

Thats tasty.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by doriangrey View Post
Thanks for the info!!! How much is a lot less? I just looked on your site but I couldn't find 8470's anywhere =0 I did a google search and it looks like the 8470s come with the Edge Pro II instead of the ZR...correct?

btw - your website is amazing! looks like you're a very busy guy...you must not sleep very much
8470's are all pre Edge Zero, so Used page. I can't say the exact prices yet because I haven't evaluated to list them, and I can't publically say the prices you can actually buy the 2011's for by dealer policy, but needless to say used are allot les than new.

Sleep is for [insert slang for multiple female juicy bits here].
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2011, 10:34 PM

Im in Love with the BGA just below...
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2011, 11:58 PM

Reviews: 11

Quote:

what kind of women are YOU hangin out with haha
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 02:34 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
8470's are all pre Edge Zero, so Used page. I can't say the exact prices yet because I haven't evaluated to list them, and I can't publically say the prices you can actually buy the 2011's for by dealer policy, but needless to say used are allot les than new.

...female juicy bits...hmmm...tantalizing....but I'll leave that comment alone

thanks for the info Rich but the 8470 just didn't call out to me like the JCRG2011ZBOP did...love at first sight is like that I guess I'm already working on the savings plan for the JCRG2011ZBOP....I read on your site somewhere that there are some issues with shipping internationally (to Canada too?) but I hope to be contacting you Rich in the future to arrange for a NGD

...and I hear ya QuiGonFishing - the BGA is gorgeous too!
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 03:58 PM

I'm below the required post count to post pics, so I can't get the BGA up as exhibit B, but that one was screaming my name just as loudly as the BOP was screaming yours, Dorian. Even though the USA/International J Customs are limited in styles this time out, what they are offering is breath-taking in my view. Stunning color, and the vine inlays put me over the top...

I'm #1 on Rich's list for the BGA. I just hope they won't be glowing with radioactive light when they arrive two-years late.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-26-2011, 02:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiGonFishing View Post
I'm #1 on Rich's list for the BGA.
Sweet!!! Now you've got me ogling the BGA... I agree with you - they are absolutely stunning guitars...
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 04:40 PM

They are!

But seriously, you don't think there'll be any radiation trapped in the organic fibers of the wood? That's ridiculous, right.......right?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode