One red 20th 550 left @ daddys - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

One red 20th 550 left @ daddys

Anyone looking for a RED rg 550 20th there is one left at daddys junkie music in New Hampshire.

Good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 11:27 AM

Reviews: 16
Re: One red 20th 550 left @ daddys

They also still have a RFR at Guitar Center in West Palm Beach, FL. However, it's got a small ding in it just below the pickguard if I remember correctly. On the Memorial Day sale they had it marked down. The other down side is that the book and maybe the goodies are gone - mysteriously. Because of the ding and missing goodies they might have it at a reduced price now.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 11:13 AM

There's one red one left at Dave's Guitar Shop, as well.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2018 View Post

They also still have a RFR at Guitar Center in West Palm Beach, FL. However, it's got a small ding in it just below the pickguard if I remember correctly. On the Memorial Day sale they had it marked down. The other down side is that the book and maybe the goodies are gone - mysteriously. Because of the ding and missing goodies they might have it at a reduced price now.

That's one of my gripes about GC's, "Mysteriously", WTF? I see guitars beaten to crap NEW off the shelf in GC's EVERYTIME I visit one. I worked in a music store and know how hard it is to keep stuff nice and clean but it is part of the job to take care of your stock because you cost your store money if you don't.

Keep an eye posted on the 'Bay for a set of RFR goodies from some sh*thead employee of GC

As much as I'd like to keep my RFR I might end up selling it to finish paying for my DY. I wanted the DY first and just happen to fall into a deal for the RFR. Cool color but not really something I need to have two of since the DY and the RFR are basically the same guitar anyway. If I do sell my RFR, I already have my buyer. I might dig into the vault and let something else go to keep it but the jury is still out
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 11:16 AM

RFR and DY available to any Canucks interested
Pongetti's in Hamilton Ontario have one of each.

a tad on the expensive side $1199 Can.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 05:21 PM

I had the chance to pick mine up from a dealer in the States but they wanted LIST PRICE on the neons and retail on the BLK

I wouln't have bought it from them just on principle alone.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-08-2007, 03:37 PM

Talking Re: One red 20th 550 left @ daddys

"One red 20th 550 left @ daddys"

Not any more!
I know, I know, pics are required, but it ended up on Orange, CT and I need to wait till next Friday so they can ship it to a store near me.

So pics will be forthcomming...
(major G.A.S problem, I just got the DY in April!)

Tags
guitar shop , music store

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode