Opinions on the AT-100? Andy Timmons Signature Model - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2003, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Opinions on the AT-100? Andy Timmons Signature Model

Hey...What do you think of these? Yo know, the straty looking one? Wilkinson bridge, Sperzel locking tuners....custom HSS pickups..etc?

What do these sell for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2003, 01:53 PM

Hmmm

I'm interested, where can I get info on those?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2003, 02:32 PM

Yeah, and some pics?
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2003, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

it's a Japan only model I believe. Here is an ad placed sometime ago..killer guitar! look at the wood, both in the body and in the neck.
http://www.jemsite.com/phpbb/viewtop...hlight=timmons[/url]
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Vendor

Europe got some too. Any distributor that wanted to order was able too, just few did. Extremely limited market.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2003, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprile
it's a Japan only model I believe. Here is an ad placed sometime ago..killer guitar! look at the wood, both in the body and in the neck.
http://www.jemsite.com/phpbb/viewtop...hlight=timmons[/url]
*drools*
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-08-2003, 12:04 AM

But there was supposed to be a "new" Andy Timmons model released in late 2002-2003. Similar to the earlier AT100 but equipped with 2 Cruisers and a custom wound Dimarzio hummer akin to a Duncan JB. I believe this model was discussed in a couple of threads both here and in Andy Timmon's web forum. I wonder what happened to that model? Shelved? Other markets? Anybody got a clue?
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-08-2003, 12:25 AM

I demoed one at some of my clinics last year. Great guitar! Played like a dream and sounded full. I nearly took it home, it was hard to leave it behind. My only complaint was the volume knob being too close to the strings so that I would turn it down while playing without realising it.

Tags
andy timmons , andy timmons model , killer guitar , locking tuners , sperzel locking , sperzel locking tuners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode