Ordered my Nashville Power Tele today - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

Ordered my Nashville Power Tele today

I'm getting ready for an audition with a country band, so I ordered a Tele with a Fishman acoustic bridge. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this guitar. Some of the harmony central reviews were very good. I wanted the suburst, but all I could get was Candy Red. I expect it to be a pretty versitle guitar. I ordered it from a local stor instead of online, since I can't play it before I buy it, and they offer lifetimes set ups and the usual good service you should get from a local store. Musicians friend and the others online may save a few bucks, but service has value to me as well. http://images.misupply.com/products/...nder/39385.jpg

I was considering a G&L ASAT, but some revoew said it's not tele enough for them, in tone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 05:46 PM

A friend of mine used to have one.
He changed the neck pickup to a similar pickup that Brent Mason uses in that position, a humbucker or type of it.

That guitar sounded very well indeed. Good guitar. Cook some Nashville chops on it.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2004, 10:54 PM Thread Starter

Got my guitar yesterday. Very happy with it. The fishman bridge is sweet indeed. Very acoustic sounding. And the Candy red I didn't want, I love it now that I've seen it in person. I got the job with the band, and will be out giggin this summer, and actually making money. Country riffs are fun too. I highly recommend this guitar. It's not a Jem by any means. But it fills a void. It will be a great church worship guitar. Very happy.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 09:16 AM

Congratulations for the job!. And for the guitar too!

I think te house is rockin this summer :P

Tags
neck pickup

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode