PGM Site - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 05:07 AM Thread Starter

PGM Site

I've been seeing alot of comments about a potential (if it has not been started already) PGMsite.com.

If anyone is interested and would like to do this project, I'd like to donate my company's time, web hosting, and domain registration.

Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Peace!

-Chad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 11:58 AM
EKG

Of course! I've tried but it's just so tough getting info on the different production models.
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 04:49 PM Thread Starter

I can get info right from Timmy Komonchak at Ibanez. He's a cool dude and a big Black Label fan.

-Chad
post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Vendor

Well somebody should get some info and get it online, as the company site in infinate wisdom has removed the master PGM page!

Welcome Chad, always nice to have more pasionate affectionado's around
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 04:57 PM
EKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
Well somebody should get some info and get it online, as the company site in infinate wisdom has removed the master PGM page!

Welcome Chad, always nice to have more pasionate affectionado's around
I noticed that, too! Good thing I downloaded all that info and pics ;-)
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 03:11 AM Thread Starter

From Paul after I asked him about doing a PGMsite.

"Hi Chad

Cool! A PGM site at last!

I can't imagine that Ibanez would mind, and I'm certainly fine with it.

Thanks,

Paul."

Here we go! I guess any insight, requests, advice you guys have you can throw it my way.

-Chad
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 03:26 AM
EKG

Need complete breakdown of each production model...al the way to the fret size.

Production numbers and available in US? Japan?

Years of production

Pics and more pics

Any quotes from Paul on particular models

Any of Paul's personal PGMs and stories if applicable

One of each production model for EKG's PG Museum
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 04:13 AM Thread Starter

Yup! Right from the source. Paul, and Tim from Ibanez (I think I can talk him into it!)

I hope to be able to form a relationship with Jemsite...by no means am I trying to steal any thunder from you guys, and I hope it doesn't come across that way. Please, any concerns, etc., throw 'em my way.

Thanks.

-Chad
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 09:43 AM

That is more than cool, to just be able to quickly email Paul Gilbert! How cool is that - lol
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.godfather
That is more than cool, to just be able to quickly email Paul Gilbert! How cool is that - lol
*suddenly chad's pm box gets filled with questions for paul.... "what floss do you use to clean your teeth, and also what size shoe are you"*
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 12:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist
Quote:
*suddenly chad's pm box gets filled with questions for paul.... "what floss do you use to clean your teeth, and also what size shoe are you"*
LOL...that's true to a point. It wasn't until I started working for Zakk Wylde that the real oddballs came out of the wood work. No kidding!

-Chad
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 02:53 PM

I would be willing to donate my PHP/MySQL and other database skills. I made a pretty cool gallery software a while back on my JSsite (which got lost in a format...damn, I worked on that site forever ) Before it got lost, I was working on automagically making thumbnail images of images you specified/uploaded. Let me know what I can do!
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.racerxband.com
Quote:
Quote:
LOL...that's true to a point. It wasn't until I started working for Zakk Wylde that the real oddballs came out of the wood work. No kidding!

-Chad
How does one person come to work for Paul Gilbert AND Zakk Wylde?

It boggles the mind. I guess it helps that those two are my 2 favorite guitar players. Awesome stuff from both of them.

Too bad Ibanez cant make a LP-ish mahogany/maple cap sig for Zakk....

I figure if Eddie Van Halen can go from frankenstrats to that ugly wolfgang thing then Zakk can go from Les Pauls to some sort of comparable Ibanez... right? Oh well, wishful thinking at best... I know...

But I can hope!
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 05:56 PM

The only things I can share are my PGM90th pics I should be getting a nice digicam soon, so more pics are pending.

These are the ones for now, I know they're not the best quality and all that, but the one thing I miss on a site like jpmsite.com are the proud user pages

http://community.webshots.com/album/85938130CHuQmd

I allready told there will be nice pics at some time, I'm just not a born photographer
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBird31
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.racerxband.com
Quote:
Quote:

-Chad
How does one person come to work for Paul Gilbert AND Zakk Wylde?

It boggles the mind. I guess it helps that those two are my 2 favorite guitar players. Awesome stuff from both of them.

Too bad Ibanez cant make a LP-ish mahogany/maple cap sig for Zakk....

I figure if Eddie Van Halen can go from frankenstrats to that ugly wolfgang thing then Zakk can go from Les Pauls to some sort of comparable Ibanez... right? Oh well, wishful thinking at best... I know...

But I can hope!
LOL....wishful thinking.

Zakk will be buried with his Les Pauls. I know the guy...he'd NEVER switch.

-Chad

Tags
eddie van halen , fret size , guitar players , les paul , les pauls , mike portnoy , paul gilbert , production model , van halen , zakk wylde

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode