Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Picked up my RG2550 last night...

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  mi2tom 
#1 ·
Plays like a dream and I got it at a better price than I was previously told to boot! I would like to get a mirror pick guard. Anyone got any suggestions for a dealer ( Yes, I checked out Paradise) but I like to shop around. I'm going to put in chrome breeds in both positions. Hopefully it will look nice. I would also like to get a mirror trussrod cover, does anyone know if they are available?
MT

#3 ·
Got my rg2550 two months ago. Replaced the Dimarzio/Ibz pickups with a Seymour Duncan Screaming Demon and a Dimarzio PAF Pro. Now it sounds much better. I'll be getting an Ibanez rg1527rb next week. I love the Galaxy Black paint on the rg2550. Ibanez also has a Galaxy Black version of the rg1527 but it's only available in Japan. Will post pictures of the them here next week. :)

#4 ·
Major Tom said:
Plays like a dream and I got it at a better price than I was previously told to boot! I would like to get a mirror pick guard. Anyone got any suggestions for a dealer ( Yes, I checked out Paradise) but I like to shop around. I'm going to put in chrome breeds in both positions. Hopefully it will look nice. I would also like to get a mirror trussrod cover, does anyone know if they are available?
MT
Congratz, try jeanie's pickguards ;).

Regards

André

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.