Picked up my RG2550 last night... - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 06:57 PM Thread Starter

Picked up my RG2550 last night...

Plays like a dream and I got it at a better price than I was previously told to boot! I would like to get a mirror pick guard. Anyone got any suggestions for a dealer ( Yes, I checked out Paradise) but I like to shop around. I'm going to put in chrome breeds in both positions. Hopefully it will look nice. I would also like to get a mirror trussrod cover, does anyone know if they are available?
MT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 09:18 PM

Re: Picked up my RG2550 last night...

..and mine just arrived today at the shop!...two month wait, yet I have to wait till tomorrow to pick it up!!!....woot!

I know it's off the shelf, really, but PICS will be POSTED!!!...can't WAIT!..who KNOWS what zany adventures you might find the RG 2550EGK in next???
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 06:32 AM

Got my rg2550 two months ago. Replaced the Dimarzio/Ibz pickups with a Seymour Duncan Screaming Demon and a Dimarzio PAF Pro. Now it sounds much better. I'll be getting an Ibanez rg1527rb next week. I love the Galaxy Black paint on the rg2550. Ibanez also has a Galaxy Black version of the rg1527 but it's only available in Japan. Will post pictures of the them here next week.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Tom
Plays like a dream and I got it at a better price than I was previously told to boot! I would like to get a mirror pick guard. Anyone got any suggestions for a dealer ( Yes, I checked out Paradise) but I like to shop around. I'm going to put in chrome breeds in both positions. Hopefully it will look nice. I would also like to get a mirror trussrod cover, does anyone know if they are available?
MT
Congratz, try jeanie's pickguards .

Regards

André

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-08-2005, 02:38 AM

theres allways heaps about on that wonderful auction site
i like white with black.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-08-2005, 03:07 AM

great and congratz

Tags
dimarzio paf , dimarzio paf pro , paf pro , seymour duncan , trussrod cover

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode