Post pictures of your Prestiges or J-Customs... - Page 62 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #916 of 922 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 10:38 AM

Reviews: 4
Re: Post pictures of your Prestiges or J-Customs...

J-Customs are pretty!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #917 of 922 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 10:55 AM

Current (and hopefully final!) collection of JC/Prestige:

'03 JCRG8670TB

'06 JCRG8620SNT

'06 RGT320QRBB

These three are my only post-1993 Ibanez guitars.

Last edited by Takin' a Ride; 02-19-2014 at 06:49 PM.
post #918 of 922 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 11:15 AM

Those RGT's are VERY tempting!
post #919 of 922 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 11:28 AM

The only real issue with that model is that most of the quilted tops were mediocre. My guitar is the show guitar from NAMM 2006.
post #920 of 922 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 04:50 PM

saw an older one in violet with a lo-pro I think that had a wicked top...But yes, you're right, most of the tops are meh...
post #921 of 922 (permalink) Old 04-04-2013, 12:23 PM

Trus story on the RGT tops. I LOVE my RGT320QRBB and would not trade it for the world, but when it first arrived I was a bit underwhelmed by the quilt figuring. That was primarily due to the fact that I opened the case in the mail room of my office under harsh white florescent lights. When you hit the top with warm natural lights, the fire comes out brightly! (even with awful cell phone shots):

post #922 of 922 (permalink) Old 02-20-2014, 10:51 PM

Thumbs up Re: Post pictures of your Prestiges or J-Customs...

I'm selling a RG2027 in Excellent condition here on the classifieds section of this forum.

Tags
abalone binding , air norton , alder body , basswood body , beautiful guitar , black pickguard , black pickups , bobbin toppers , bridge pickup , clear coat , cosmo hardware , custom exotic wood , custom guitar , custom mrg , dimarzio air , dimarzio air norton , dimarzio ibz , dimarzio paf , dimarzio paf joe , duncan designed , ebony board , ebony fretboard , electric guitar , esp arming adjuster , fixed bridge , fixed bridge guitar , flame maple , flamed maple , fret inlay , fret neck , green dimarzio , herc fede , ibanez backstop , ibanez bass , ibanez catalog , ibanez collection , ibanez guitars , ibanez trem , jackson soloist , les paul , locking nut , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , near mint condition , neck pickup , neck pup , paf joe , paf pro , pickup cavities , pickup ring , pickup rings , prestige guitar , prestige guitars , pro edge , production model , quilted maple , rosewood board , rosewood fretboard , sam ash , seymour duncan , seymour duncans , signature guitar , strap button , strap buttons , strat tone , tone zone , trem arm , usa custom exotic wood

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode