Post your 7-String Pic Here => www.7-string.com - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Post your 7-String Pic Here => www.7-string.com

Dear friends,

My name is Mayzan. I'm the webmaster and webhoster of MartyFriedman.com, Mnemic.com, JavierBassino.com, FahrenheitOnline.net, VanessaMae.com, and owner of Gitaris.com

e Bay.com, JemSite.com, IbanezRegister.com, IbanezRules.com and SevenString.org are the websites that I visited most.
Since I've been a loyal fan of Dino Cazares (Fear Factory), it brings me pleasure to see different kinds of 7-string guitars.

However, I never came across a website that has a lot of information about 7-string guitars. Hunting for info about 7-string guitars is like finding a needle in a haystack. Most websites which are full of hundreds of 6-string guitars usually have only a couple of 7-string guitars inside them. Although I found a couple of photos of some rare 7-string guitars on e Bay.com every now and then, those guitars usually disappeared in a short period of time.

For the love of 7-string guitars, I was inspired create a website which will be focused on 7-string guitars. I gathered all the photos of 7-string guitars that Iíve found during my search to be easily accessible for the public. Therefore 7-string.com was born:

http://www.7-string.com

7-string.com contains galleries of 7-string guitars, 8-string guitars, also 9-string guitars and more. Everyone can share photos and information of 7-string guitars which has or has not been listed yet. By registering and creating an account to become a member, you can upload and maintain your uploaded photos in the website by yourself. Have I mention that it's free of charge? You can upload photos of guitars with it specifications, of course, along with your name listed on the website.

Through this short message, I hope that you guys are willing to take some time to visit 7-string.com. Please understand that for the moment the website is far from perfection. Comments and critics are most welcome!

I dedicated 7-string.com to my 7-string hero: Dino Cazares and to all 7-string fans and enthusiast. Iíve created this website for everyoneís pleasure, not at all in competition with Jemsite.com, IbanezRegister.com, sevenstring.org, etc. Iím a fan of all those website which I believe, had been created by the most amazing people on earth.

I look forward to meet you at www.7-string.com !

Warmest regards,
Mayzan

You can read more about me at Mayzan.com

Last edited by mayzan; 12-05-2005 at 12:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 01:10 PM

Re: Post your 7-String Pic Here => www.7-string.com

Registered. Im still awaiting for the email to activate my account. Cool site.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 01:48 PM Thread Starter

Many thanks, Flobanez please check your mailbox again.. maybe it's already there! Thanks for your support! 7-String rulez!!
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:25 PM

registered as kanishk.
No activtion key recieved yet.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:58 PM

Reviews: 1

registered as Toto-T

cool site BTW!
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayzan
Many thanks, Flobanez please check your mailbox again.. maybe it's already there! Thanks for your support! 7-String rulez!!
No not yet. Im Shawn from www.sevenstring.org by the way. I posted that Im still waiting for the activation key.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 03:08 AM

Hey There Cool Site I Registered. Sorry To Have 1 Tiny Complaint But It Askes For You To Log In On Every Pic You Click On This Is A Little Frustrating. Cheers
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 10:50 AM

Registered as Serratus - waiting for activation email
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

Flobanez (Shawn), megadeth & serratus, have you receive the activation key? If not, please email me your email address (to: [email protected] ). I will make a new account for you & then send you the password

IBANEZDIEHARD, sorry but you have to register to see it. We need to track which page/pic is more popular, that way we can make the site even better

Mayzan

Last edited by mayzan; 12-06-2005 at 11:33 AM.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Flobanez (Shawn), megadeth & serratus, have you receive the activation key? If not, please email me your email address (to: [email protected] ). I will make a new account for you & then send you the password
Email sent.
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

Created.. check your mail now Enjoy!
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 03:18 PM

pretty nice site! good work, i no where to go when i wanna drool :P
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 07:01 PM

Quote:

IBANEZDIEHARD, sorry but you have to register to see it. We need to track which page/pic is more popular, that way we can make the site even better

Mayzan
I understand, that makes sense. stiil cool site
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Created.. check your mail now Enjoy!
Thanks! I uploaded all my Ibanez 7s there.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 12:29 AM

I put my customized UV up there. Hope it's okay htat i created a category for it

~k

Tags
dino cazares , string guitars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode