Pro Rock'r Spare Parts - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2016, 07:27 PM Thread Starter

Pro Rock'r Spare Parts

Read a few posts around the interwebs, but I'm also gonna ask you guys:

Are there any good shops that offer spare parts for the old Pro Rock'r bridges?

I've just inquired with Mr-Ibanez about a few parts (awaiting reply), but if they're not available from him, I'm kind of screwed. Rick likely do not have it (based on a thread on here) and Evilbay has been scanned through without luck.

Specifically, I'm looking for a black fine tuner and the Teenut (pic below):

Assistance is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Posting here because the trem is mounted on a 80s Destroyer. I've been given a quote from Mr-Ibanez as well on the parts above.

Last edited by Pirataz; 06-29-2016 at 09:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 03:48 PM

Re: Pro Rock'r Spare Parts

I have some extra Pro Rock'r parts for my PL1660.....specifically the saddles and fine tuners. How many are you looking for?
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 02:54 AM

Hi all,

I am searching for Pro Rock`r spare parts too. I am looking for the "string locks". Does anybody have an idea where to get some?

@pirataz: did you get the parts meanwhile? Eventually I could get a complete pro rock`r and we share the costs? (The guy wants 150 EUR) How much would you pay for your missing parts?

Best regards
Roland
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-05-2017, 02:13 PM

Try Repro Guitar Parts, specializing in discontinued Ibanez stuff, whether NOS or making freshly tooled bits: http://www.reproguitarparts.com/#!/I...tegory=1385151

When I originally got my Roadstar, I bought the relevant Pro Rock'r parts from Mr Ibanez, who was good, though more expensive than the above. Because these parts are used or in rare cases NOS, the up-charge is a given. I've seen a complete saddle (with fine tuner included) go for $30-40US; the t-nut for $15 etc.

150 Euro for the whole bridge seems like a normal price used.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 11:36 AM

Thx very much!!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 01:51 AM

Hi Scott

Any chance you still have some of the Pro Rock'r string saddles available?
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-08-2017, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenvs View Post
Hi Scott

Any chance you still have some of the Pro Rock'r string saddles available?
Yep I still have them! Shoot me a PM and we can work the details out. Oh everything I have is black in case your wondering.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-22-2017, 09:31 AM

Hi! Any chance there's a fine tune screw and a string lock left? Black?
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-22-2017, 01:43 PM

Hi Scott! Late to the party, but are there any spare parts left? I'm looking for at fine tune screw and a string lock. Preferably black. Hoping you still have some left.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2018, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirataz View Post
Read a few posts around the interwebs, but I'm also gonna ask you guys:

Are there any good shops that offer spare parts for the old Pro Rock'r bridges?

I've just inquired with Mr-Ibanez about a few parts (awaiting reply), but if they're not available from him, I'm kind of screwed. Rick likely do not have it (based on a thread on here) and Evilbay has been scanned through without luck.

Specifically, I'm looking for a black fine tuner and the Teenut (pic below):

Assistance is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Posting here because the trem is mounted on a 80s Destroyer. I've been given a quote from Mr-Ibanez as well on the parts above.
I'm looking for the T-nut and screws and fine tuner as well. Does anyone have those? Prefer gold, but mines not what you'd call gold anymore.
Rob
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2018, 04:14 PM
Vendor

If you need the T blocks for the Pro Rocker trems replacements are being made by
https://www.reproguitarparts.com/#!/~/cartClear
Ask for Andy.

As for the fine tuners they can be replaced with Edge3 fine tuners, not as cool but they will function..
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 06:50 AM

Hey guys,

i am new to the forum and i only registered because i was searching for a specific part for my pro rock 'r bridge.
If you could help me out with information, where to find the broken part, that would be amazing!!

A few infos to my self:
I am from Germany and i normally play on acoustic guitars, but now and then i play on my Ibanez Pr1440...Until this part broke apart.

I am really sorry for my bad english and i am sorry if there are any rules in this forum, that i violate.
I just want to play my beautiful guitar again,

hope you guys can help me out,

Cheers Dustor
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-09-07 at 12.39.16.jpeg (59.6 KB, 18 views)

Tags
dt350 , pro rock'r

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in