PRS Private Stock - anybody else ordered one before? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

PRS Private Stock - anybody else ordered one before?

So I placed an order last week expecting to middle around for a couple months in the meantime. Then I did some research and found posts about people waiting 8-12 months or more!

Does anybody else have experience with this?! I know it'll be worth the wait, but DAMN! I'm just wondering if this is typical of PRS since I may need to pick one up off the rack to sooth my anxious nerves.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 08:01 PM

Re: PRS Private Stock - anybody else ordered one before?

I'm surprised it's not longer than that.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 05:42 AM

PRS Private Stock is a custom shop, after all. That is a pretty typical wait time given how expensive it is.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 06:21 AM
Super Moderator

Reviews: 1

Yep, I think this is a great opportunity for you to have a look at a few used PRS on **** until the Private stock arrives
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Yep, I've confirmed it's probably about an 18 month wait time. Patience is a virtue! So tomorrow I'll pick up something to mod and noodle around with in the meantime

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode