Reputable Builders - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006, 02:34 PM Thread Starter

Reputable Builders

Hi all,

I'm interested in building a guitar, but have been unable to get any of the advertisers on the site to respond to me. Anyone have recommendations? Essentially, I'd like a fixed-bridge PGM without the extra finish work, with a tone knob, Satriani-like neck and ebony fretboard.

Thanks.

-Devin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 06:17 PM

Re: Reputable Builders

Hill Guitars in Cleveland will make you darn near anything and for a fair price and even sit down with you and design your guitar. I will be having him make my next one. Jack.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 06:19 PM

Hill guitars is still in business.. LOL and I live in Cleveland..

I know there quality on some of there stuff was hit and miss but way back in the day there stuff was dead on.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 06:28 PM

yep, I talked to Hill back in the Fall. I didn`t know their quality was hit or miss. I will give them 1 chance, and if it is a dud, I won`t ever buy one form them again. I am waiting for my new Custom Shop Jackson Soloist to get done and then a Hill. Jack.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-21-2006, 06:36 PM

yeah there work was top notch back in the day but Ive also seen a few swing thru the local shops lately and just sit there for ever till they sold them for next to nothing.

Good luck and let me know how it turns out im curious, if its positive I might have them make me something up.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 09:26 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the idea.

-Devin

Tags
custom shop , ebony fretboard , jackson soloist

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

is chrisguitars reputable
how to build a guitar builders work bench

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode