Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
Re: Reverse Prestige headstock RG's anyone?
Absolutely, hells yes to the original question of reverse headstock, 2 humbuckers, 5 way switch, one volume one tone.
as for the other list:
1. Flame or Quilt top? Neither, I think both are generally quite tacky.
2. Would you buy a 6 string, 7 string or both? 7 string, multiple, if it were a plain color finish and not flame/quilt top.
3. On a 6 string version, would you prefer a Humbucker with Single spaced pick up in the neck or the standard Twin Humbuckers? question not applicable to me.
4. Colour? I'm leaving this kind of open. Of course they will all be transparent. Please keep it kind of basic like, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Orange, etc. Feel free to post photo/photoshop colour ideas. If the bodies were say mahogany, I think a semi-transparent dark red would look evil as ****. That or your basic black, red, and white options would be enough for me to jump on board.
5. If you did have the choice, Maple or Rosewood fingerboard? Both, but all of my current guitars have rosewood fingerboards, so I'd lean more towards that.
I'm in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.