rg 3120 tw lefthanded - are they sold in usa? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-05-2001, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

rg 3120 tw lefthanded - are they sold in usa?

does anybody know if the rg 3120tw lefthanded is sold in the usa?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 05:25 PM

rg 3120 tw lefthanded

According the several good sources ( especially Rich!! ) the USA importers never cared to inform customers and therefor hardly no lefty RG3120TWL got imported to USA.

I have one and itīs AWESOME!!!!
The best guitar that I ever played on and the tone is sweet. I have had during the years the fortune to try several guitars such as Gibson Customshop, Fender Customshop, Hagstrom, Jackson, Robin customshop, *Tom Anderson customshop, LarriVee (sorry if I spelled it wrong), Kramer and others. Most of these guitars were great but I felt something was missing to justify buying them.
When I played Ibanez RG3120LTW; It was like this guitar is a gift from God, fantastic feel, tone and playability. *Well my opinion anyway.
However Iīm no hypocrite; If I got a Tom Anderson for free ofcourse I would keep it .

I play Fender Strats besides Ibanez but for me Ibanez RG3120LTW is the guitar!!!

Good luck with finding a RG3120LTW.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 09:56 PM

rg 3120 tw lefthanded

You can get left hand Ibanez guitars in the US, but only the right handed versions and only in black and white.... just kidding. A little jab at our illustrious Ibanez US marketeers.

Since you are in Argentina you'll have to import the guitar anyway I assume. Try European dealers. I have had good luck with German dealers. Plus you get a 17% discount over their normal prices because you don't have to pay European VAT (value added tax).

Try:
http://www.musik-service.de/Gitarren...z_Gitarren.htm

They have the lefty.

Tags
fender strat , fender strats , ibanez guitars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode