Tags
chrome boy
7K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  C.Thep 
#1 ·
Any one here own a RG Metal?
From the pics in Jemsite
The RG METAL looks so GREAT
Can anyone post more pics about it?

also.....David HO? Have you got pics of your RG GOLD yet?(I live in HongKong, but I didn't have chance to see RG GOLD.......)

#2 ·
I've seen the RG-METAL, played it, and i felt in love with her. It looks GORGEOUS, FANTASTIC in person, and i think, like the Jem 90, pictures don't do it justice. It was surely one of the nicest, prettiest guitars i've ever seen. I was stupid enough not to buy it, wasting too much time deciding if i liked more the RG-METAL or the Jem 7VWH. The day i decided to buy the RG-METAL it was sold. Imagine my stupid face when the guy told me...

#5 ·
Yeah they had the RG Metal here in Singapore at one time, but some little rich kid who already had a few jems and only could play 3 chords bought it. Never got the opportunity to try it though. But it looked really dull to me. The jem90 however was a nice one. Nicer than the metal IMHO.

Glen what's this about a guitar to take it's place? Tell tell! :)

Chris.

#7 ·
Yeah, i talked to Glen a few times when it was for sale. It was expensive, the sales price was something like $2200, but the guy in the store lowered that to $1700 (including the J-Custom case). Ah, i live in Portugal, and the prices here are SLIGHTLY (read A LOT!!!) higher that US prices...

#8 ·
#18 ·
Really LOL. I really shoud check those post dates... ;)

Hey Andrè, no more custom RG for me. THe guy told me he had too much work on his hands and gave me my money back (after 2 years of waiting...). I guess the world is running out of serious luthiers...

Here are the pics of the JCRG being sold around here. It's a METAL not a GOLD though:

http://www.ibanez87.it/italiano/altre-ibanez/rg-metal-mauro.aspx

Damn she's hot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.