RG1570z - Any in the UK yet? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

RG1570z - Any in the UK yet?

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Hi[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']First of all I'm new to the site. [/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I went to my local guitar store and after trying an RG1570 I decided on ordering a new RG1570z in Jewel Blue and am expecting to receive it in late June early July. It's probably a massive leap of faith I know but after my beat up old Yamaha Pacifica 521 I'm sure it will be a thousand times better.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']My question is. Does anyone on the site that is UK based actually own one of these yet? Also more to the point, have you managed to acquire one in black?[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I've seen website after website advertising this guitar with availability from next day to a few days. I called one of the more popular websites and asked about availability and they weren't able to give me date. I was just told, "a few weeks". That was the best answer I could get.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I'm in no way berating my local guitar store in this thread as I know they have been totally up front with me about the date that they can get one. They even asked me to check with Laney Headstock who supply them with Ibanez products so I did. I also would have preferred it in black but according to Laney this isn't available at the moment and probably won't be until next year. It is only going to be available in liquid metal red and jewel blue. Although it does say on the Ibanez website available in black, jewel blue and liquid metal red.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']So has anyone in the UK got an RG1570z yet? More to the point have you got a black one and where and when did you get it?[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']After searching the net for reviews on this guitar I haven't found anything which leads me to believe there aren't any in the UK yet but I'm still intrigued to know if anyone has managed to source one.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Thanks in advance!!! [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 12:04 PM Thread Starter

Re: RG1570z - Any in the UK yet?

Lol. That was good start for my first post!

First of all I'm new to the site.

I went to my local guitar store and after trying an RG1570 I decided on ordering a new RG1570z in Jewel Blue and am expecting to receive it in late June early July. It's probably a massive leap of faith I know but after my beat up old Yamaha Pacifica 521 I'm sure it will be a thousand times better.

My question is. Does anyone on the site that is UK based actually own one of these yet? Also more to the point, have you managed to acquire one in black?

I've seen website after website advertising this guitar with availability from next day to a few days. I called one of the more popular websites and asked about availability and they weren't able to give me date. I was just told, "a few weeks". That was the best answer I could get.

I'm in no way berating my local guitar store in this thread as I know they have been totally up front with me about the date that they can get one. They even asked me to check with Laney Headstock who supply them with Ibanez products so I did. I also would have preferred it in black but according to Laney this isn't available at the moment and probably won't be until next year. It is only going to be available in liquid metal red and jewel blue. Although it does say on the Ibanez website available in black, jewel blue and liquid metal red.

So has anyone in the UK got an RG1570z yet? More to the point have you got a black one and where and when did you get it?

After searching the net for reviews on this guitar I haven't found anything which leads me to believe there aren't any in the UK yet but I'm still intrigued to know if anyone has managed to source one.

Thanks in advance!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

RG1570z review
RG1570z review

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode