roadstar help please - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-21-2005, 04:45 PM Thread Starter

roadstar help please

I've been thinking about getting a roadstar but I want one that is all single coils. I would also prefer a non-floating trem, more vintage style. So of all the roadstar and roadstar II models what would be the one I would be looking for? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 09:47 AM

Re: roadstar help please

I have an 83 Roadstar II, i think its the 125, all singles, sunburst, perfect for my strat fix

Then there are other, newer ones, the black ones with the singles that look like EMGs, not sure bout the model numbers...

Go check the catalog scans at Rich's, plenty of info there
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 04:52 PM Thread Starter

yeah i forgot to look in the rich's 'cats. I just found the one I want, the RS205. Just scored a '83 of the 'bay as well. Looks like I have my answer to the strat hunt.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 05:37 PM

whoops, yeah, youre right... i have a 205 too, i got confused (the 125 is two humbuckers)

sweet one piece maple neck man, the neck and the fingerboard are all the same piece of wood

congrats!! and post pics when you get it
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 07:27 PM

Roadstars are awsome but if you like to get wild on the trem they are pretty fragile and when they bust good luck tryin to find another specially the pro rockr trem used will run you 50 to 75 dollars and that doesnt guarantee that it wont bust
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-23-2005, 02:10 AM Thread Starter

i don't plan on the using the trem hardly at on on this one.

Tags
maple neck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode