Rules of Aquisition #777 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 03:43 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 4
Cool Rules of Aquisition #777

More guitar stuff is good!! Everything in these pics is new to me, except the Chromeboy. Had the Legacy on layaway for a few months and just aquired the Vandenbergs off the Evil Website that Cannot Be Named. The black one is the standard bolt on with a Kahler 2310 trem system. High quality US made stuff. The blue one on the other hand is a Peavey custom shop Vandenberg with a maple fretboard, Neck-thru, Kahler Spyder trem, and the cool ass custom shop inlays. Comments, observations welcome, and if you know anything about these guitars, please tell me. All I know is that they are made in the US, and Adrian Vandenberg helped design it. Very little info other then that. Thanks!!

Oh yea, ignore that big black thing in some of the photo's as well, that's not new either.

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/h...k/Vandenbergs/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 11:29 AM

Re: Rules of Aquisition #777

Awesome guitars man, I always wished they made a Vandenberg lefty. The custom shop one looks amazing.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-23-2010, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 4
Re: Rules of Aquisition #777

Thanks dude. These are some of the best guitars I have played. and I own a Universe UV77BK, a Herc Fede Swirled Jem 777, and a '78 Les Paul. These Peaveys are just incredible, who woulda thunk it!!

Tags
vandenberg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode