S570 vs S970 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

S570 vs S970

I'm trying to decide whether it is worth the couple hundred extra bucks for the S970 over the S570. The quantifiable major differences seem to be the pickups, the ZR2 vs ZR and ZPS2vs ZPS3. I like the finish on either option. Opinions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 03:18 PM

Re: S570 vs S970

Well, you should get whatever seems the best to you mate. What I know is that I bought a S670 and changed the pickups as the ones that come with the Saber currently are a bit muddy. As far as I know, both bridges work great. That said, I would look into buy an used older Saber from the 90s. They are better constructed, the pickups are better and the Bridges were better as well. Plus you should be able to buy them cheaper than a S970. Maybe not as cheap as a S570, depending on the model.

Tags
ibanez , s570 , s970

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode