so nobody here has the duct tape ibanez? - Page 3 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-22-2003, 06:14 PM

LOL Exactly! I'm guessing that this thread has given the NDM1 more publicity than it ever would have gotten otherwise. Interesting concept, correct price range, decent guitar. Will it be successful? I doubt that it'll be around in 2005. Defnitely something different though! I'm just glad to see a new model that isn't black, grey or blue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-22-2003, 07:12 PM

Am i the only one on here that would'nt sau no to a K7? fine it has a K7 logo on the fretboard,but hell,it's still a good guitar...Personally,i love em,But not in Blue (thats a personal thing,i had way too many guitars in blue)

The noodles,Hmmm,The shape,the finish sucks,But if someone gave me one,Hey i would'nt mind

Rob
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-23-2003, 04:50 AM

I'm with rob on this.
Anyone with 2 K7's going for free send them over to the UK for us :-)
post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-23-2003, 06:03 AM

heh,I'd actually pay for a K7,but then i do have a spare rg7 neck to whack on,K7 neck would dissapear off to someone who does inlay work ...

Rob
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 03:03 AM

I'm going to order the Noodles signature model directly from Tim at Ibanez. The thing rocks. It's super fast, and with a quick pickup change out, will be stellar. The Talmans are great guitars.

It's the closest thing I've found to the original signature model Blues Saraceno Samicks that were like little toys. Kind of updated versions of the Epiphone Coronets.

-Chad
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-05-2003, 06:56 AM

Having finally seen the NDM in person, I have to say that it's not very photogenic. I'm not a huge fan of the finish, but it does look a lot better in person.

The volume and tone knobs, on the other hand, are horrible. If you swap them for some RG style plain black metal knobs the whole guitar looks better.
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-13-2014, 04:34 AM

Re: so nobody here has the duct tape ibanez?

I don't go a day without playing mine. It's a gem. Met Noodles once yet didn't even know that the guitar I got secondhand was his signature model until long afterwards.

Tags
birdseye maple neck , blues saraceno , george benson , joe satriani , maple neck , pat metheny , paul gilbert , production model , steve vai

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode