Squier Classic vibe Strat - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 05:02 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 5
Squier Classic vibe Strat

Does anybody have any experience with the classic vibe strat from squier? I have been wanting a strat for awhile and tried a squier with a maple neck and thought it was great. Played really well, seemed to ring out nicely. I wasnt playin trough an amp so im not sure how it sounds plugged in. Do they have any issues with electronics? Was thinking about getting one and upgrading to a good set of pups.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 05:15 PM

Reviews: 3
Re: Squier Classic vibe Strat

Ive played them and really like them. I may get one someday. The electronics are probably the only downside to this guitar.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 05:37 PM

Reviews: 11

Im gonna be "that guy" and say it.

I like squiers better then mexi strats.

there. I said it.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 10:06 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 5

Thanks for the info. I really liked the way it felt compared to some pricier fenders.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxpenguin View Post
Im gonna be "that guy" and say it.

I like squiers better then mexi strats.

there. I said it.
I agree, but only for the classic vibe and vintage modified. Only beef with the CV strats is the neck has a not so appealing finish on it, nothing some sand paper cant take care of.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 10:25 PM

Reviews: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBZshredder View Post
I agree, but only for the classic vibe and vintage modified. Only beef with the CV strats is the neck has a not so appealing finish on it, nothing some sand paper cant take care of.

Well yeah haha. Those 80$ brand new squiers suck haha.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 10:29 PM

Yeah. But the higher en squiers are nice. I have the vintage modified jazz bass, ans i prefer it over the mexi, and american, because the squier has smaller frets. Kinda nice when the quality doesn't suffer, but its about preference.

Tags
squier strat

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode