Updated Couch collection Picture! - Page 6 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #76 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 01:43 AM

Re: Updated Couch collection Picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuno View Post
wow Corey, congrats! i like'em all, but the white Prestige rocks! and nice pics!
Thanks Nuno,im very proud of my current collection,these are all keepers! Yeah the white one is actually a 2003 japanese store special edition of only 75 made by the J custom shop.Im not sure why they did'nt put j custom on the headstock as it is way nicer than most prestiges,but i love it all the same! Does'nt have the ball bearing fret ends like my full house JC,but fret work is still at a very HIGH standard.You can't see to well in the pics but it actually has a pearl neck binding and the large dot inlay's are genuine abalone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-22-2008, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey j grieve View Post
it actually has a pearl neck binding and the large dot inlay's are genuine abalone.
simply awesome! congrats!
post #78 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 11:32 AM

Hereīs my couch collection:

post #79 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 11:42 AM

Nothing special...

Those are some of my latest couch pictures. I should update them as they are getting kinda outdated. Some guitars never even made it to the couch... Damn.

Last edited by S-man; 10-30-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: I forgot ...it
post #80 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 12:31 PM

Reviews: 4

Can I hate you? Please?...
post #81 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledge76 View Post
Hereīs my couch collection:

Oh my . . . The LNG is great.

Great collection. . . you floral has an extremely rare pattern. Not so much the pattern but the placement of the actual cloth I guess. Never seen 1 like that.

Is there a sustainer in the 7VWH thats lying down? or a Piezo? Nevermind. . . just saw the full gallery. Your guitars look untouched. I want an LNG in that condition.

Last edited by Lordiesel; 10-30-2008 at 07:35 PM.
post #82 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 12:01 AM

Loving the 10th with the sustainer,that was on the bay not too long back yeah? I was gonna bid on that one myself!
post #83 of 83 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 01:10 AM

Yeah, the 10th and the 7vwh both have the sustainer installed. I was about to buy the 10th when it was for sale on jemsite, but shipping was too expensive. Found a solution on the bay then. Iīm very happy with it. I actually play them all but not the LNG, thatīs a case queen.
The VBK has a GK3 pickup and EVOīs installed right now but Iīm thinking about to change them to a MoJoe and a PafJoe because I like the sound of my JS1200 so much. It also has coil splitting wich I miss on my other Jems.
Thanks for your comments!

Tags
chris woods , lgm guitars , malmsteen strat , pbk neck , wilkinson trem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode