Didn't know where to post this since it has Jem/UV content, other Ibanez guitars, as well as other manufacturer's guitars as well.
Counting them, most fall under "Other Ibanez Guitars" so here goes:
From left to right (on the couch first)
1. Ibanez RD707WH Bass
2. Ibanez Jem7RB, custom alder body with newer grip but square heel, wizard neck, Evos
3. Ibanez UV7BK Black hardware from the RG7620
4. Ibanez RG7620 unfinished with chrom-ish hardware from the UV
5. Ibanez RG550 refinished in Lamborghini orange, Dimarzio TZ/DP402/Fred (@neck) with 770 sharktooth wizard neck.
6. Ibanez S540 with 1987 Radius small dot neck and Evos
7. Carvin DC400TA with great ebony board, gold hardware, wilkinson trem etc. All the goodies except the piezo option, built in March 2007.
8. Levinson Blade Texas Standard Pro, all standard with the active 3-way boost system. boosts bass and treble/bypass/boosts mids. Very versatile and well built, still haven't figured why people are not that familiar with these babies.