URGENT! HELP ME CHOOSE 94 Iceman IC300 MIK vs 90 540sfm MIJ
(First post) Time's running out; I've got a MINT 94 MIK Black Iceman IC300 w/OHSC (pd $340) but I've got a chance to trade it (+$100) for a VG '90 MIJ 540sfm in trans. blue, no case. I've always wanted an Iceman, but never thought I'd find the 540 of my dreams in my price range. I love the Iceman, but can't get the 540 out of my head!
Can't do both- so some factors I've been wrestling with:
1) Playability: both play great, but adv. 540
2) Originality: both completely original, draw
3) Condition: Def. adv. Iceman- dead mint, w/htf OHSC
4) Collectibility: not a big factor, and kind of an Ibanez noob, but I'd guess 540
5) Versatility: musically/tonally, draw. Visually, adv. 540 It's driving me crazy, and I can't wait any longer, several others have been sniffing around it!
Thanks for your expertise, I truly appreciate any help.
Last edited by Jimcord1; 09-08-2013 at 09:44 PM.