USA Ibanez Site Update - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 08:00 AM Thread Starter

USA Ibanez Site Update

Looks like there is a third color for the RG1570 series, MRB, on the US part of the site. I didn't know that was staying around or notice it being mentioned here before.

http://ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=RG1570

I just noticed it on Rich's NAMM report but haven't heard anyone mention it yet.

It's nice to see the Ibanez site updated

Last edited by screamndemon69; 02-08-2008 at 08:29 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 08:05 AM

Re: USA Ibanez Site Update

yeah, the only one missing now is the japanese site

I guess Cosmic Blue is an old color for 1570.... at least in Europe. I'll check my old catalogs
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 08:09 AM

Reviews: 21

Dude! Don't do that to me!
It's Mirage Blue. I WISH a cosmic blue 1570 would come out in the US! They have it in Japan. Of course, I'd have to start selling blood because I want the 1570 CA as well...
This is cosmic blue.

I think the 1570 was available in Royal Blue when it came out but I'm not sure if it was out in Cosmic Blue. The 1527 came out originally in cosmic blue. If you check **** or google 1527CB you can see it yourself. Very cool finish that flips slighlty to a purple.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 08:28 AM Thread Starter

I need more coffee before posting

You're right, it is the same MRB we had last year and Japan has the Cosmic Blue. I saw an SCA220 in Cosmic Blue and liked it alot.

I suppose a person can have one imported if they really want the CB version. I have a feeling if people are going to import anything out of the Japan only Prestige line it would be the RG2670zCA.

I still didn't realize the MRB was sticking around. I thought both finishes were discontinued and only two finishes were being offered this year.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamndemon69 View Post
I have a feeling if people are going to import anything out of the Japan only Prestige line it would be the RG2670zCA.
Hell yeah dude - it might be the best guitar (in my eyes) that Ibanez has released in a long time (aside from a few J-Customs).

Edit: Somehow, I've been uninformed of the RGT320z coming in Red Spinel... holy sack. I definitely want one now. This year might be more expensive than is necessary for me, even though I felt somewhat unsatisfied with the line-up from Ibanez.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Of Angels View Post
Edit: Somehow, I've been uninformed of the RGT320z coming in Red Spinel... holy sack. I definitely want one now. This year might be more expensive than is necessary for me, even though I felt somewhat unsatisfied with the line-up from Ibanez.
I think we'll will see and hear these comments alot this as the new lineup starts making it's way into peoples hands and onto these pages with fresh pics.

I liked the original RBB alot and even the blk onyx color released in other parts of the world. I've been a "red" kick lately so it is possibly I might have a full on GAS attack for a JC in RS or the RGT320qRS. The JS1200CA has been calling my name alot lately too. This will be a rough year for me as well

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode