Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
OK here's some of my reasoning, if you can call it that:
· I don't like single coils so that's a plus for the 7620.
· Slightly nicer neck profile for me.
· AANJ (ok, PBK has that too).
· No pickguard, hate them.
· More discrete/classy look. Especially compared to the 7BK and 7VWH and...yes, the 77MC.
· Better QC.
· Slightly better pickups but would just as the 7620 have to be ridden of those DiMarzios in favour of something more...nicer.
· Not discontinued (PBK) :\
· They "both" have inlays. Especially the fading pyramid inlays are ghastly ugly :)
· They "both" have too many controls, I want neither tone nor volume pots, just an on/off single throw volume mini-switch.
No one cares but hey...