what comes with the prestige guitars?and.... - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 11:46 AM Thread Starter

what comes with the prestige guitars?and....

hardware wise?wrenches?cloth to wipe down?manual?a new unpl,ayed guitar before...and do most guitar stores do a full setup for you and check to make sure all the frets are level?or do i got to pay extra for that?basically i want them to do a full setup
thanks all
and from the sounds of thing i am gonna like my 2550e
can't wait>from an epi les paul guy
norm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 07:54 AM

Re: what comes with the prestige guitars?and....

most guitar does do a full setup for you, but a quick and not a very detailed one (depends, normally big retailers shop dun even do that, small home buiness does). Its different case if you ordered online, normally u will get factory setup and so on.

Anyway, I used to be a tele guy, and when i jump to ibanez wizards neck, i find their neck dam wide.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 12:29 PM Thread Starter

Re: what comes with the prestige guitars?and....

should i demand a full setup?i buy all my stuff there
mexicanstrat,then a epi les paul,then a digitech,korgax1500g,then a podxtlive then a traynor ycv40 tube amp(nice amp for the money)
mexican strat i bought because i like the strat style but when i tried a gibson les paul it was like >man this guitar feels nice so i sold the strat and bought an epi.
2 weeks ago i tried a rg350 and the neck felt like it was made for me>did some online hunting and i got gas and wanted a really nice guitar,strat style,gibson les paul custom neck(same feel)hss or hsh with coill taps.i always said this guitar was i always wanted but it wasn't out there>then i found ibanez and read reviews for a week lol
strat style,fast neck,hsh w/taps

Tags
epi les paul , gibson les paul , gibson les paul custom , les paul , les paul custom , mexican strat , strat style , tube amp

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode