What happened to LGM? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 05:37 AM Thread Starter

What happened to LGM?

Hi, all

I have noticed that for the first time in a long time, I don´t see LGM´s ad banner at the top page. Browsing through their website, it seems that they were planning on a web update that never happened, and the news have not changed for a long time.

It seems that some users here have purchased guitars from LGM and I am interested in one myself, but I don´t know why they don´t have their ad here or seem to have no activity on their website. Are they still in business? Can anybody who´s got one of their guitars recently post here and let me know what the waiting time is?

Also, can you please let me know which one is the working email address to contact them? I have sent emails to the one they have on the site, but nobody replies back.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 05:50 AM

Re: What happened to LGM?

Have a look at this:
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45789
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

Thanks, I understand now

Shame that Jeremy is not going that well, his guitars are very cool and it sucks to see them come to a halt like that. Anyways... Time to look somewhere else...
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 01:32 PM

Hopefully he'll pull through. It'll make LGM a better company. I LOVE the design of his axes, I just can't afford one =x
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-03-2006, 07:36 AM

Jeremy is busy as hell at the moment.

Regards

André

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 12:01 AM

Hopefully he'll get caught up with his work. He does nice work.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:38 PM

Guys,
Just to clear some things up, it's not that LGM is not doing well, it's that the guitars don't pay the bills anymore, the custom paint does. As a result I can't afford to keep building guitars at this time. Who knows what the future will bring though. I am so busy with paint right now (thank god because after moving there are some HUGE bills that need to be paid) that all I am trying to do guitar wise is get caught up and finish the ones that are currently here. After that, my hope is that I'll be able to just build guitars when time permits and sell them when they are finished. But for now, I have to do what is paying the bills and sadly that is not guitars
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2006, 01:55 PM

How long do you think it will take for you to get caught up? Out of curiosity.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegreenman
Guys,
Just to clear some things up, it's not that LGM is not doing well, it's that the guitars don't pay the bills anymore, the custom paint does. As a result I can't afford to keep building guitars at this time. Who knows what the future will bring though. I am so busy with paint right now (thank god because after moving there are some HUGE bills that need to be paid) that all I am trying to do guitar wise is get caught up and finish the ones that are currently here. After that, my hope is that I'll be able to just build guitars when time permits and sell them when they are finished. But for now, I have to do what is paying the bills and sadly that is not guitars
Good to hear the LGM Graphix is going to well. Hope to see some Leviathans soon .

Regards

André

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode